| AT YOUR SERVICE|
We invite you to meet our team...
Founder / Broker / CEO
Tricia has been selling businesses since 1993. After seven years' experience she created Restaurant eXchange in 2000, the first brokerage firm in the Sacramento area to specialize in the food and beverage industry. She now dedicates all efforts toward keeping up-to-date with the restaurant industry and refining how best to serve this market. Tricia has extensive education and practical experience in valuing small businesses and is often consulted by accountants, appraisers, and other brokers. She enjoys learning about each business location, finding the right match, and then helping her clients reach terms that work for both parties.
- BBA Degree, Texas A&M University (Finance & Real Estate)
- MBA Degree, Georgia College (Management)
- Broker, California Department of Real Estate
- Member, California Restaurant Association (since 1999)
- Industry Expert - Business Reference Guide by Tom West (Anually)
- Member, California Association of Business Brokers (Director 2003-2006)
- Member, International Business Broker's Association (through 2010)
- Certified Business Intermediary (CBI Designation held 1999-2010)
- Captain, US Air Force, Honorable Discharge in 1993
Office Manager & Transaction Coordinator since 2012
Carla's is often the first voice our clients hear when contacting Restaurant eXchange. She always has a positive and helpful attitude and she communicates effectively with people of all cultural and economic backgrounds. She keeps our deals on track by coordinating the flow of appointments, documents, and information, including liquor license transfers and escrow requirements. She also interviews prospective clients, helps prepare restaurant profiles, and keeps numerous marketing sites up to date. Carla and her family owned and opperated Fat Cat Cafe in Woodland CA for 10 years before they used Restaurant Exchange to sell their business in 2012. Going through the process of selling a business gives her great perspective and understanding of both the buyers and sellers needs.
New Team Members coming soon!